Imperial Knight

This was the first model I painted for the army, and also the first time I'd used the airbrush. To be honest, I pretty much copied some Hawkshroud Knights I found on the net, so a great deal of thanks must go to whoever made those.


I absolutely loved this model. It was fun to build, really nice and easy to paint, and it's just such a great looking model. The big armour panels really helped my airbrushing as I was so new to it, and I was using a siphon feed awful airbrush (should have done more research there...). This was also my first foray into non-GW paints. I started with Vallejo Game Air yellows and Burnt Umber. I can't remember the exact process on this one as it's slightly different to the rest of the army, just to make it look a little different, but to still tie in seamlessly.

I would definitely love some of the other GW and Forgeworld Knights in the future. They all look so impressive.

Hawkshroud Imperial Knight

Hawkshroud Imperial Knight

Hawkshroud Imperial Knight

Comments

Popular Posts