Librarian

I wanted to have a Librarian for the army, mostly for gaming reasons so that I'd have the option of psychic powers if I wanted them. I had also always planned on having a Librarian, Techmarine and Chaplain for the army.


I was looking forward to painting the blue, just in case I ever wanted to paint up some Ultras. It can be such a vibrant colour, and I'd always found it to be a relatively easy colour to work with in the (long distant) past. For this model, I wanted to really work on improving my painting of different textures. Smooth armour, the leather on the outside of the cape, the deep velvet on the inside, and all the parchment. I was pretty pleased with the results. They're all quite subtle and don't show up that well on the iPhone photos unfortunately.

Imperial Fists Terminator Librarian

Imperial Fists Terminator Librarian

Imperial Fists Terminator Librarian

Imperial Fists Terminator Librarian


Comments

Popular Posts