More Terminators

Assault Terminators this time. My original plan with these was to give them all Lightning Claws. I love the look of Lightning Claws. I was reading the rules for these guys though, and the Thunder Hammer and Storm Shield made them that much more survivable, as well as allowing them to have a fair chance of killing most things they might be in combat with - particularly that they'll be hanging out around Lysander. I made the decision to go with the Thunder Hammers and decided that I'd do an Assault Squad armed with Lightning Claws instead. Their jump packs would allow them to close distance so much faster and make better use of their claws.


Imperial Fists Assault Terminators

Imperial Fists Assault Terminator


Imperial Fists Assault Terminator

Imperial Fists Assault Terminator

Imperial Fists Assault Terminator

I was so underwhelmed with the other Terminator squad that I made a real effort with these ones to give them a stronger transition between shade and highlight, just to give the models a bit more character. I was happy with how that turned out.

Imperial Fists Assault Terminators WIP


Every time I look at them I remember that I forgot to put the final edge highlight on the power glow of the Thunder Hammers. One day...

The Assault kit was a much better kit than the standard Terminators. Lots of weapon options and much more dynamic poses.


Comments

Popular Posts